Monday, February 9, 2015

2.08 Sunday Diary

01:30  Up for p & s
05:00 up again, for P.
07:30 Awake when Donna came charging into the bedroom...and I chased her out.
10:00 Awakened by Merry, who provided me with my anti ulcer med.
And awakened again 1115, with a breakfast-is-ready announcement.
I got up... had coffee, started the newspaper...with coffee cake.
We went in the bedroom, around 1215, and watched Friday night's "Constantine"
Then I started getting ready for work :  toilet, shower dry dress...toilet...
Said Good bye..
And in car 1356
At work 1435.

Ugly. Just fukkin' messy.
They laid off 34 of our chauffeurs.
It was night of the Grammy's. and the day after is always a 'get-out-of-LA' day.   I had 75 rides before noon, and 12 chauffeurs on the morning shift....  
Crap.
And MT, whom is usually my co-pilot on this shift, had called out sick  and EJ was there in her place.

Somehow, I got through this night....

Days s l S  2.5
Days s l O  81
Days s last FUN 81
DAYS un  77
D s l CI  76

No comments:

Post a Comment