Sunday, February 1, 2015

2.01 Diary Sunday

I suggested we hit the road, and She agreed, and we fetched HiLordBubba, and our bags, and by 0200, were on the road.
We stopped at  Denny's in MP.
Coffee for us,  pot roast dinner for Her, a snack-combo for me... which became my undoing, I think.
First had to drop HLB at home, then we went home.
She had to pee so bad, that I pulled up in front, She got out, and peed in the front yard.
Inside, into bed about 0430.
She mentioned that if I was up to it, She was kinda in the mood...
But my stomach was flop-flipping, and I still had muscle aches and pains....
She turned on the tv, started watched Rocky Horror Picture Show, and fell asleep immediately...I was awake for all of it, until 0600.

Awake around 10ish, when a battle of texts ensued between Her and Her Psycho-Bitch-Sister (PBS), regarding getting Babyman home, and when.
This was enough to bring out Sunshine,  who comes out when Merry retreats when She feels like She's under attack.   
Sunshine got on line to start bill paying.  Good for her!
I tried to get up around 14:00...work call time was 1530...and went to the toilet to throw up...again and again.
Then I went back to the bedroom, sat on the edge of the bed, with a plastic trash can between my legs, and continued throwing up. 
I had sent texts to my work supervisor, MT, that I would be 'late'...then 'later'... and after explaining some, she said she would try to cover my shift...and after a bit, said, she had it covered.
Eventually,  my nausea stopped ...enough to I could lay flat, and watch the SuperBowl that was just starting.

I attributed the mess to the rather greasy 'dinner' I had ingested, at 0400.

Dinner was provided.
After the game, I watched "Elementary"
and went to sleep... 2200 or so.

D sl S  46
D s l D or O  74
D UN  70
D sl Ci 69
Her DO  no
Days, Her illness  14



No comments:

Post a Comment