Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2.09 Monday Diary

Off work, in car 635, and home 7.25
I let Donna loose on the unsuspecting..um...household... fed the cats, fed Donna, fed the small dogs....  got the leftover pulled pork from the bedroom mini fridge,  heated it up while toasting some bread, and sat down to eat while reading Monday's paper...and finished up with a larg-ish slice of the peanut butter / chocolate pie.

And into bed, 0800.  

Awake around noon, to go and pee.

And awakened by Merry, around 1700, for some... talking.

Among other things, She told me, 'score one for Stitch' ... sometime after midnight.  First time in a LONG time... Certainly did not happen in January.  

She told me, besides a mammo on Wednesday at 10:15, she also has an appointment with Dr S at 14:45, so it's gonna be another long day for me, after I get off work.
There's a Chastity LA class at 8 that night, but I won't make it, if I go to both appointments with her.
She has a 'class' in OC court at 3:30 today (Tue), so she probably won't get home in time to take me to work... so I will be driving my car, then she'll be driving to pick me up Wednesday morning..and I'll be leaving my car...again, but probably not for AS long as last time.
She suggested celebrating V-Day a day early, and going to Golden Corral on Friday.  If we wanna beat traffic, she suggested, driving Stitch to work, then going to get him when he gets off, rather than waiting around while he bikes it home.

And I told her, how unhappy I am... that our S & M life has been ...completely on hold.
Sometime ago, I announced that I would not partake of any such activity unless/until  (1) we were recording it for our site, and (2) Tallship was not in the house.
I am rethinking all that.   Perhaps some spontaneity would be better.  And IF something happens, and IF we wanna get the camera out, fine, and if not... let it be.  
AND I'm thinking, WHY am I letting Tallship dictate... NOT that he is saying anything at all about it, but I'm letting his very presence tell me what I will / won't do.  Fuck that!
So   I started getting dressed...1815...
Got in my car 1845...Got to work  1930.
Easy night, although the lack of chaffeurs... after the nearly 50% layoff... makes things kind of unnerving.
She and I were chatting by text then email while I was at work.
First she asked me a question about something on Dan's blog...
Then I told her that MsIvey had bought and paid for a story I sent her...  and I get the impression that Merry is going to try her hand at writing a story, and submitting it to MsIvey  (if she can ever break herself away from Metropolis).  
I finished another story, and submitted it to MsIvey.
The previous night, I had joined 'meetup.com', just to look for chess or Scrabble players' meet ups. 
Here I was trolling the site, ran across a group for Scrabble players in HuntBeach, and you'll never guess who the Organizer is! 
I'm not providing an answer, until Merry gives me HER guess...in person, probably.

HRS s l sex:   84
DAY s l ORG  82
DAYS s l Pun/Fun/Dis  82
DAYs unlocked 78
DAYS s l CIG  77
HER DO no



No comments:

Post a Comment