Monday, February 16, 2015

2.14 Saturday Diary

Valentine's Day
Our 17 month wedding anniversary...

2:00 up for P & S
5:00 up again for P
and letting Cookie off and on the bed...

Up and awake... 13:30.

I went into the living room, where She was having trouble getting Her desktop to communicate with Her printer.
I didn't have a real clear idea of what I was doing, but it was similar to problems I've had with mine, and in time, I was able to clear up the buffer jam, and get it to working well enough.

I was back in the bedroom, 1500 or so, starting to watch the hours of programs I had stored from the week, on DVR.
"Gotham"...
"Constantine" with Her
"Scorpion"  during which She pulled out the pizza paddle, and said, "Over my lap" and ... I went,  and She applied 30 of the paddle then had me swap positions of my feet and head, and applied 30 more. 
 (NO after pix)...  I finished watching Scorpion...
"Criminal Minds"
 I set up my laptop on the bed, and it was having such a problem maintaining a connection, that I was able to write one diary/blog entry over the course of several hours...
And dinner, some great beef stew...
"Suits"
and when She returned, "Elementary" and "Episodes".
And to sleep.... 2300.

Hours since last sex  110
Hours since last O     111
Hours since last FUN    5
Days Unlocked          83
Days since last CI       80
Her DO   No

No comments:

Post a Comment