Monday, February 9, 2015

2.07 Saturday Diary

Up 0200, P & S

UP 0730, toilet, alka seltzer, Ibuprofen..fee cats.
On Her computer, updating blogs...
In chair, with newspapers...
Breakfast, updating notebooks.
Added litter to litter box in our bedroom...
Picked up trash on floor... 
Found a birthday card for FLF...
Found my coupons...
Stitch, Merry, and I dressed, and in Her car, with me driving...
To my office, where I got in my car to take it back home...
Stopped at 7-11 for filters for my e-cig...
On to the nearest Shell station, because I had a gift card...but getting to the nearest one was a major pain in the butt, and getting to the 101 from there was a colonel pain in the butt.
Home 1530 or so.
And I started sorting the mail and the bills on the table.... and in a file drawer... and clearing all the papers and rubble from Her computer desk...while She and Stitch went to H-D and the market...
I finished around 19:00.
And brought laundry in....
And started reading Science of Mind.
They returned home...
I finished the reading ..
Went to the bedroom, watched the series finale of Transporter...
Dinner was served....
Around 2315, got Her in the bedroom, so we could watched the series finale two hours of Red Band Society...
Then She started watching Rocky Horror Picture Show, which I watched for 1/2 an hour..and finally went to sleep  02:00.

HR s l Sex  36
DAYS s l O  80
D s l D/S/F  80
D un 76
D sl CI  75

Her Do  No

No comments:

Post a Comment