Monday, February 16, 2015

2.12 Thursday Diary

Awake 0300 for a P & S.
I came back to bed, feeling icky, and She was awake.
I thought she said, "Wanna spank me?" and I said, a little reluctantly, "Well, 'k.."  and I expected Her to get ready, but instead She produced some paddle from the drawer, indicating that I should get over Her lap, and realized, what She had really asked was "Wanna spanking...?"  at what point I declined, for the above mentioned reason, and went back to sleep.
Got up around 9,to let Donna out, and feed cats and dogs, and talked with Her a while.
Up and moving around 10...
Got up and dressed, and went out to start mowing/whipping the yard.
I stopped around 3, after the cordless whip had a dead battery, and the corded whip ran out of string.
I rested..and showered and dressed.
Around 5, I got in Her car (mine was still at the office)..and went to W-M to get Her prescription, then on to HuBe,  for a Scrabble playing group that I found on meetup. 
I located the place early, then circled back to stop at a Starbucks for an iced coffee and to use the toilet.
I arrived back at the house at 1835, waited for a couple others to arrived, and went into the house with them.
Seven were expected, the final tally was five.
I lost my first game to an older woman, D, by 50 points, and the second game to a slightly younger woman, S, by 20 points.
We all left J's house around 2115.
I got fouled up by missing the on ramp to the 405, and wound up on surface streets most of the way home.
No big deal...I arrived home around 2200.
First I had to make the bed, and Merry came in to assist.
Then I had dinner, while watching 'Shameless'
and went to sleep, about midnight.

Hr since last sex  62
Hr since last O  63
Hr since last Fun 33
Days UNlocked 81
Days since last C  78
HER DO?  No

And here's a couple pictures of results after yesterday's Fun that did not make it on yesterday's blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment