Saturday, February 14, 2015

02.11 Wednesday Diary

Off work 09:00. 
 I had called AAA to get my keys out of my locked car, which took the guy all of  30 seconds to do.
Merry arrived around 0915.  
She had me drive, and went went to Bbk to the building for  Her mammogram,  which went 'well' according to her, then we went to find some much needed gas then to Norms for brunch.  Sunshine emerged when she decided she wanted bacon.
We had a lot of time to kill before the next appointment, and  with her driving, went to a Macy's.  I dozed in the car while she went in and  returned with a new mattress cover for our bed.
Then we went to the strip mall across from the doctor's building, and she went into a Joann's. She was looking for a Hello Kitty patch for her shoes, but struck out. 
Then we went into the doctor's office, after it opened, and waited.
She was shown in early, and I waited outside so  I could nap.  She came out and we departed. 
She told me the diagnosis: its the same virus she's had for three weeks, and might last another week to three weeks, then maybe a month of full recovery time.
WE headed home, arriving around 
  1630.
WE talked to Coco a bit, then adjourned to the bedroom, as at this point, I'd been awake 22 hours.
She asked "Want a spanking?" and I said,"Yeah,"
And she pulled the church paddle out of the drawer next to her, and suggested I get over her lap....
and with me to her left to right, she applied forty smacks to my buuttocks,then had me reverse my feet and head, and applied another 25 smacks.  
I stood up, and she took 4 quick pictures with my camera-phone, and I'll eventually post them here.
Ant I went to sleep from 5 to 6.
I got up, and Merry woke up from a nap, started on dinner, which I ate while watching "SVU" and went to bed 22:00.


Hours since last sex  38
Hours since last O  39
hours since last  spanking  9
Hours Unlocked 1937
HER DO  no
Days since last cig  77


No comments:

Post a Comment