Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2/24 tuesday Diary

Off work, in car 06:30
Home without incident 7:07.
I was looking forward to getting home, because yesterday, Merry said, "I hope Stitch goes to work tomorrow."
Which suggested, She had ideas, even plans.
Donna was already on the loose, and  I went in the bedroom to see if Merry knew if Donna had been fed yet.
Come to find out, Merry had gone to sleep, after getting involved in story-writing, around six a.m.
And didn't seem to me, was any mood to wake up.
I was... well, pissed, disappointed...not sure what all.
What I am learning, need to learn to save myself personal grief, is to have NO expectations. This has happened before...when I've gone home with hopes and dreams and expectations, and either She is dead asleep, or sick, or .... whatever.
So I should just put all expectations out of my head... unless I actually talk to her, at the time I'm leaving the office, and know she's awake and ready or getting ready for some "us time".
Anyway, She did not believe that Donna had been fed, so I fed Her, then the noisy cats, then the smaller dogs.  
Got online to research some names in chess (Commons, then Szabo, if you must know) and sent the names off to my FL pen pal, Kt.  
Warmed up leftover spaghetti sauce and rice, and sat down to eat and read the paper.
On into bed, about 840.
Some discussion with Her about what was going in.
And She blamed ME for not trying harder to wake Her up.
Well, sex wasn't ALL I was interested in.

Up 0945, for P & S.
Awake again 1040 to P.
Awake again 1150 to P.
Finally managed to sleep through to 15:40, before peeing again, and back to bed, but not sleeping much,until 17:45.
UP  toilet...  shower and dressed...  
She managed to get up out of bed...
IN car 1839...
At work 1938.

Not much new or terribly exciting at work.
She asked to call me, and instead I called Her around 2245, because She had gotten a strange email from someone on EP that I had been communicating with, and had cut off.
But, She had deleted the email, so She couldn't read it to me.
She keeps other documents and copies of emails around for fuckin' decades, but this one was odd enough that She wanted to talk to me about it, but couldn't hold on to it for ten minutes to read it to me?
May God help me....

Hours sl S  61
Hours sl O  61
H sl D         72
Days UN   93
Days sl C    90
Her DO       No

Thought for the day



No comments:

Post a Comment