Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2.17 Tuesday Diary

Off work  6:15  in Her car  Home 6:55

Fed the animals... Undressed,  got in bed 7:45.

Slept an hour?  And got up to eat...
 leftover pulled pork on toast, peanut butter on celery hearts.

Back to bed... talking to Her off and on...

Up once or twice to pee...

Back to sleep, sort of....

UP 18:00.... dressed, made iced coffee... 
She went out to Her car to move it to the front ...Stitch and I went out.  Stitch went out first, and shut the front door in my face...
Growling, I opened the door, went out, and closed it behind me, and went on, and got into the car.

She drove... dropping me at the office at 19:25.

MT was 'out' as I thought she might be, what with her nearly-total laryngitis last night, and her best friend from childhood coming into town because the friend's father had gone into the hospital, into an ICU....so I had my other supervisor,  DB to work with.  
Which was fine, even great.  In this company in the dispatch department, I am second in seniority only behind him, so clearly he's no slouch. 
A couple of hours into my shift, my previous department manager started texting me, asking, "Howzit going.." etc.
When I saw the text from him, I was hopeful of maybe a job offer from where he is currently employed, but the back and forth exchange did result in him saying, his company is still too small for 'the likes of me',  but maybe next year, he'll look me up.
Ah well.
Meanwhile, Merry reported ... in regards to the-housemate-that-nobody-wants-around-anymore,  and who was given a deadline of TODAY, Feb 17, to put up $500 in rent, or move the fuck out, had left $300 on Her desk, with a note promising the balance on the 23rd.
Well... I once heard a 'joking' definition of MIXED EMOTIONS as : watching your mother in law going over a cliff .... in your brand new car.
THIS may well become my new definition (of mixed emotions):  having the freeloading roommate that you just don't want to have anymore, actually cough up some rent.
Which is to say, we are ecstatic to get the money, and seriously bummed as we realize that he's gonna be staying on with us.
In other news:  Mistress Ivey has been advertising on her blog, looking for Femdom related submissions of stories, for which she would pay.  A couple weeks ago, I submitted one story, and received a PP payment of about $45.  A week later, I submitted a story, and received about $28.  Over this week, I submitted a batch of seven stories, and yesterday, received payment of $106.
As of this writing, I've submitted another six stories, and have basic plots figured out for three more. 

OH look, only half an hour to go before I get to blow this chicken outfit.

Days since last sex  7 1/2
Days since last  O    7 1/2
Days since last P/D/S  3 1/4
Days UNlocked   86
Days since last C  83   
Date of my last C  11/24. First day, NO C  11/25
Her DO?  NO

And now for my kind of erotic entertainment:




  








A delicious OTK hairbrush video, just the way I love/hate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment