Monday, February 23, 2015

2.21 Saturday Diary

0200, up, P & S

10:00, up and dressed.

Out to the front,  cutting up the bush by the driveway, packing the debris into bags and barrels.

Back inside, and She made cinnamon and orange rolls. 
In the meantime, Sherman called.... saying that he got a call about his missing dog, Bobo, who we did not realize was missing til Stitch mentioned it, a bit earlier..and that we needed to get to LBAC to pick him up before 16:00.
Merry mentioned that I had gone to bed the night before without telling Her, and She should spank me for it...and I said, "If you want to spank me, let's go to the party tonight and you can do it there, " and She agreed.
I sat down in my chair for a nap.
She roused me around 1:30. "We should plan to leave by 2:30."
I got up , showered, dressed, and we went to the car.
First we stopped for gas, to break in Her new 76 gas card.
Driving along, I stopped at a branch of Ch, to get cash out of my account.
We continued on, to the LBACCenter....  and wasted, oh, an hour, until one clerk finally told Merry that some woman did bring Bobo in, yesterday, but decided not to leave the dog there.
We departed, and I stopped someplace to get more large yard sized garbage bags.
She called Stitch, and go through on the 2nd or 3rd try... he never answers his phone on the first try, I'm not sure why he has a phone....
And She suggested, he walk around the neighborhood, seeing if anybody put up flyers about finding a dog.
We approached the neighborhood, and drove around a bit, seeing if any flyers were posted.
We saw Stitch at the door of some house...apparently going door to door.
We arrived home, and took care of this and that, and Stitch walked in, carrying Bobo!
I continued with some online work, 
She suggested we go watch the "2 1/2 Men" finale...and that's what we did.
Then She found clothes for me to wear, and we packed a dungeon toy bag, 
And showered again....
After drying, I spent considerable time finding a pair of stockings... every pair I tried on, had a runner in the second stocking...
Gave up on black, decided on white.... followed by skirt, blouse, and black thong.



With both of us dressed and ready, we went out to Her car, with me driving, and set out, arriving at the BoD, around 22:00

We watched.
We talked...  She talked with friends...
Out in the circle around the fire, She had me bend over a chair, and demonstrated the effectiveness of the Zombie Killer paddle with six swats across my buttocks.
Then we went back inside, sat around a bit more.
She said, Her fuck-me shoes were hurting, and She sat down, and took down the pantyhose She wore, and I gave Her foot service.
She stopped me, very close to cumming herself.
We then decided, it was 'time'.
She had me pick out implements...I picked seven out of the bag...
Told me to strip...
Down to my thong...and She took the thong down, to my feet, and I stepped out of it...
And I bent over a modified bench....
She took off Her long dress, and put on a fishnet body stocking, which concealed nothing, over black lace panties. 
She told me to choose a number from 1 to 100.  77, I think I said.
A number from 1 to 5.  I chose 4 or 5, man I'm tired.
She applied a couple implements to my buttocks, about 30 each, then had me stand upright and gave my mons pubis 30 smacks with the spoon, in sets of 10 each.
Then back on the bench for using more implements.
She went through the ones I chose, and asked if I wanted to continue.
I said, okay, and she picked out a couple more, and put them to good use.

She let me up, and told me to get dressed.
Around midnight, or just later, we were ready to head out...

Hours s l Sex  82
Hours s l O     82
Hours s l P/D    0
Hr UNlocked  2217
Days s l C    87
HER DO  Yes, I think...

Pix taken after we got home: 













No comments:

Post a Comment