Friday, February 20, 2015

2.19 Thursday Diary

Awake 0500 for P & S.
UP 0900, let Donna out, unlocked the back gate for the pool guy...  in bed for another minute, then upag ain...
Feel all, emptied the dishwasher, 
Had breakfast (she made eggs over hard and toast... 
recorded mail.
Dressed in outside clothes, and went out and moved and whipped the grass on the outside of the fence on the west side of the house, and a piece of the north side.
Went back in to rest a bit...
THen showered and dressed...
IN the bedroom...  
 Watched Suits..
  Tried to use my laptop to input a story.... an exercise in frustration....
Started watching Justified...
at 1820, got up, finished dressed, saw that She was ready,  and we got in Her car, with Her driving, and headed out to a munch in HB.  
We arrived early, and waited a few minutes before going in.  She left the car ahead of me, and set the door lock, so once I got out, I couldn't get back in to get my jacket, so I had to go in, where she was already seating in the back room, and get Her car key, so I could go back and get my jacket.
The keynote speaker had called out sick, so we just had an open table discussion over dinner, over any topic that came to mind, and the Facilitators made a point to include, draw in, the first timers that showed up for this one.
We departed, 2100...  and went to the house in HB where Merry used to live, with her psycho half sister... Nobody would answer the phone that she called,...so she let herself in, and got herself yelled and cussed at by the P-H-S in the kitchen.
We headed home...
Stopped nearby home for a tank of gas on the new credit card that Merry had acquired... and stopped at a 7-11 for filters for my e-cig...and arrived home 22:15.I finished the last 10 minutes of Justified and was out/asleep oh 2245.

Hr since last sex  34
Hr since last O     34
Hr since last  D    135
hr Unlocked        2169
DAYS since last C   85
HER DO               no

No comments:

Post a Comment