Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2.03 Tuesday Diary

In car  6:27, home 7.13
I unleashed Donna, fed all the animals...  grabbed the leftover meatloaf-rice-bean pie that Merry had hidden away in our room-fridge, and heated it up..sat down to eat, closely accompanied by three dogs of varying sizes.
I escaped with my digits intact....
And went to bed  08ish...
And woke up 10ish...to pee, and looping for a snack.
I found a box of peanut brittle, and went back into the bedroom, and shared it with Merry, who was awake, and watching some movie on tv.
I settled down to go back to sleep, and woke up with a startled ERK, as I remembered that I had left a flash drive ...with numerous pix and vids of our BDSM activities on it... in the computer tower at work.
I finally told Merry about it...and at Her suggestion, sent a text to MT, my supervisor, who I expected by that time to be on her way to the office, to ...look for it.
She replied, eventually, that she did not see it plugged into the tower...
Well I managed two hours sleep, from  2 to 4...
Up about 4:30, and started getting ready for work... had been asked a week and a half prior to this, to start tonight at 6 instead of 7:30...
In car 5:05...
At 545, MT sent me a text with a picture of the drive, asking "This it?"
Yep.
I arrived 6:05  but there was another still in the office,  and MT and I couldn't talk until he was out of the room.
After a bit, he was out for a smoke, and she produced the drive, saying  it was in the top drawer, where I usually sit.
Then she said, she was notified today, that the company was about to begin the process of laying off very close to 50% of our chauffeurs...
OY.
Later that evening, Merry told me via text that JUST NOW or a few minutes ago, Tallship had finally read the note we left him last Saturday night...on the keyboard of his desktop computer... saying we had changed the wifi password and he would have to start paying for it, as part of rent....  and Merry said, he was flippin'.

AND Merry called me at 0400, to say, She had gotten up to use the toilet ...and didn't make it ... and I could look forward to cleaning up a mess, when I got home.
Not to mention, going to W-M for Her prescriptions.
Not to mention, going to banks, to move money from Ch to WF.
Not to mention, taking Babyman home, to HB.....

Or I could just stay at the office.

I updated the "January stats" entry, with the actual stats.

D sl S  48
D sl D/P/S 74
D sl O  74
D Un  70
D sl CI 71

No comments:

Post a Comment