Thursday, February 26, 2015

2.26 Thursday: Diary and thought for the day


UP 3:40 for P & S
Up 8:40
Freed Donna, feed all the animals.
Unlocked gate for Pool Guy.
Started dishwasher.
Toilet.
On the computer a bit.
Started a list on FL.
Dressed.
Went out to the driveway to start packing up a bunch of bushes into bags and trash cans.   
 Paused to talk to the Pool Guy when he came in.
Finished the bush project.
In the house, 2 pm.
Sunshine...who was up...had gone in for a nap.
A bit of a disappointment, as we had discussed 'playing with sticks' once I was done.
I showered and dressed....  emptied the dishwasher... got on the computer...  She woke up and came out of the bedroom, around 16:30,  and suggested 'playing with sticks' and I groused, "Too late now..."
We started getting ready.
We left the house 18:10...  and arrived at the address in H'beach around 1850, and waited a few minutes before going to the door.
Eight of us were there for the Scrabble Meet up.
We drew lots;  Merry and I with two other women at table A,  two men and two women were at table B.
I won the game, with a woman to my right being second.
Merry and the woman across from me moved to table B, with the first and second place women from that game coming to table A.
I won the second game.
Shortly after nine,we were on our way home.
We stopped at Winco for immediate grocery needs, and stopped at Taco Bell for what would pass for dinner.  
Arrived home  10:45
I went in the bedroom and watched two eps of 'Archer' and one of ComicBookMen.  
Asleep 00:30

Hr s l S  109
Hr s l O   109
Hr s l P  120
DAYS un 95
DAYS s l CI  92
HER DO  NO


THought for the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment