Friday, February 20, 2015

2.18 Wednesday Diary

Off work and out 9:15, in MY car and home 10:20.

Merry got up as I walked in.  I let Donna out of her crate, and fed all the animals.  
I emptied the diswasher, put dishes in, sorted all the tupperware-type containers, looked at the non working dryer...
Did a fashion show with panties, to see what She does not like and does, and took pix of the ones She likes....
had a snack of carrots celery and apple... sorted mail, read theapper,  
Moved into the bedroom  ..... sex with Merry ensued, resulting in a happy ending for me!
I tried to nap,but sleep was not forthcoming... so I got up , started on notebook fiddling, uploading panty pix to my blog...
watched Shameless... two eps of ComicBookMen, 
while hand scribbling some new stories to work out, and submit to Ms Ivey.  
Merry went out to the market with Stitch and returned, and served up dinner.  
I watched SVU...and went to bed, when it ended.

Hours since last sex  10
Hours since last O     10
Hr since last D          101
Days since locked up  2145
D since last CIG         84
Her DO                     Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment