Monday, February 23, 2015

2.22 Sunday, diary

From the BoD, we went to a Norm's near our home for a late dinner. We arrived 0145, and there was a wait; the place was full, and possible understaffed. 
We got a table...and waited... and so on.... 
There was even a huge line at the cashier, to pay and get out.
We arrived home, about 0300.
Stitched had dozed off, on top of the covers of our bed, so I woke him up.
After other details, I was ready to use the toilet, and of course Stitch was in the bathroom, so I had to wait...
We went to bed....
I woke up around 0800 to pee, again, and of course, Stitch was in the bathroom.
I waited my turn, and went back to bed.
I went back to bed, and after a bit, managed to wake her, and Sex happened, as did a Happy Ending for me.
I cleaned Her up, and we lay together, talking, listening to a music channel on the t.v.  
I got up to use the toilet, and this time Stitch was cleaning the bathroom ... and got out of the way, when I came in.
I went back to bed, and we watched 'The Big Bang Theory'
And eventually got up, 13:30.
I brought my laundry in from the dryer, and put it away.
And unpacked the dungeon-toy bag.
And sat at the table with a half-slice of last night's homemade pizza (all I wanted, did not want to be too full)
And read Sunday's paper...
Toilet, Showered, dressed, made iced coffee... toilet again...
Moved my car into driveway, came in with the key, kissed Her good bye, went out to Her car, and set off to work.
Rain.... and Hollywood traffic... and road closures.... at work 3:55.

I was doing set up for the next day.
A real BITCH when I have 75 rides before noon, maybe a dozen chauffeurs to work with, most of which are working, and going to be out on Oscar's jobs until who-knows-when.
I farmed 30 something just to get through the morning until 10:30.
Then I began the night's work, which meant answering phone call after phone call after phone call from farm companies and so on...
ERRRGG...
  Well, it is the biggest show of the year in Hollywood....

Hours since last S   13
Hours since last O   13
Hours since last D   24
Days UN               2241
Days since l  CIG     88
Her DO                  Yes






No comments:

Post a Comment