Sunday, March 22, 2015

3.20 Friday Diary and Thought for the Day

Up late morning, She provided my first Pill.
Up and in my chair and playing with the new devices.
She departed to pick up Babyman to bring him home until Monday.
I began the process of registering with Lyft and quickly discovered, my devices are incompatible with the Lyft app.
So I started the registration process with Uber.
That's an incomplete.
More on that tomorrow when I go in person.
Merry came home with Babyman from a market and started dinner.
I started watching the Glee finale.
Dinner was served during.
I cried a lot, towards the end.
Not sadness, but happy endings.
Started watching Agents of Shield, while Merry was waiting for #2 to arrive at our house with a car on a tow truck.......(22:50)

I watched Archer, then joined me for Comic Book Men....


H s l s 486
H s l O 639
H s l F 487
D un 117
D s l C. 114
D s HLDO. 1





No comments:

Post a Comment