Saturday, April 4, 2015

4.02 DIary THursday

0230  up P & S
0600 up P & S
She brought me a Pill...
Still in bed, we watched "Comic Book Men" and "The Following"
 then we talked....
Then watched "Criminal Minds"
 ...and a nap....
1715, Up and dressed.
Once ready, I went out to 'the car' 18:00 and set it up for Lyft-ing.
And ..had to go get gas.
Went 'on duty' from the 76 at Atl and So.
Went to *bux for an iced coffee...
2115 home to use the toilet, still not a ride yet.
 I got six orders..that immediately cancelled, before getting some 'real' rides...   three in a row, each over $9.
then one, kind of a 'screw' because he input it as Lyft-share, meaning he got a flat rate from A to B but once he got to B, he asked me to take him to C, much further away,  so... I took him from Lkwd to Ana  for a flat rate of $6.00
  (I immediately sent an email to L, about it, and come to find out later,  he added a $5 tip to the charge, and L was going to give me another nine bucks.)
After dropping him, I headed home.... 

H s l S  798
H s l O  951
H s L F(me) 799
H s L F (her) 311
Hr UN 88
Her DO/hrs since  No/310
D s L CIG  127

No comments:

Post a Comment