Tuesday, April 7, 2015

4.06 Monday Diary

OUT  and in car  6:29.  Home 7:11.
Merry was gone; left ..with Stitch, who’s on vacation this week, to take Babyman home, then go to the OC courthouse…again… to file papers.
I fed all the animals… 
Prepared my DM (leftover Easter ham, and sweet potatoes the way SHE makes ‘em) and  watched the season finale of ‘Shameless’ in the bedroom, while eating. 
Sunshine called to say ‘hello’ and ‘goodnight’ just as I was finishing and going to sleep,  0915.
At some point, she came home, came in and said, “You wanna donut?”
Uh, no, not right now, thanks.
Because of the rantings of her PBS, she had to go BACK to the OC courthouse, with Stitch…
I got up to P, and found  a box of Krispy Cremes on the dining room table, with 5 remaining.
I ate two, along with a cupcake from the Easter basket that I had brought home from work.
She came home…at some time… I was asleep, and got in bed next to me..

She told me …through my sleepy fog… that Coco’s bratty ‘puppy’ had taken the box off the table, and eaten the last 3 of the donuts.
Up about 1730,  checked email, returned texts from a couple ‘buddies’, and played Trivia Crack…  looked at mail…
Toilet, shower, dry, toilet…
Talked to Merry, who was waking up….
She said, “You’re taking me car, right?”
I replied, “We did not discuss it, and if we don’t discuss it first, I’m not going to do it.  Gotta go.” I kissed Her  good bye, and left.
Traffic was unusually for a Monday gnarly in the 17-50 interchange…
I pulled into work  19:31.
..An event going on…  the premiere of the upcoming tv show, ‘The Comedians’ …  15 cars, we farmed out 11 of them.
120 rides for the day (Monday),  54 farm outs.
99 so far for Tuesday, with 5 farm outs so far.  Which means, most of the work is in the evening, and we’ll be farming bunches, then.

H s l S   894
H s l O  1047
H s L Fun 895
H s HER L F  407
HR unl 184
Her DO?hrs since  N/406

D s l CI  131

No comments:

Post a Comment