Saturday, April 18, 2015

4.17 Friday Diary

Out Lyfting, three more rides after midnight, the last one left me deep in Santa Ana, close to running out of gas while two college girls were in the car, and ... a WF debit card that would not work at the gas pump...so I managed to get in five bucks from my remaining CapOne cc that had a few available dollars on it.
The rides were worth another $45.   
Later in the morning, the summary report emailed to me showed a potential deposit of $54 and change for the night's work.
Home...
Looking for the dinner that was put away for me.  I declined having it put in a storage container and hidden in the bedroom fridge, and insisted it go in the main kitchen fridge...and it was gone, when I got home.
And I saw Sherman, asleep in the other bed.
Coincidence? I doubt it.
I had a leftover Merry-surprise-pie which was quite good, enough.
She was awake at 4 a.m.!  Talking to some buddy/friend she had created via Trivia Crack.  
And She couldn't go to sleep when I was trying, so from the DVR, started watching "Django Unchained."
And I stayed awake, watching the whole thing....
0600 pill
0715 up to feed the dogs...
Tried to get some sleep from 10 to noon...
Up and dressed and in the car, me driving...
to H-ucla so She could get signed documents prior to court next week, and I filled up the gas tank at an adjoining gas station...
Then east to Walmart..to fetch a prescription for Her, while I looked at cell phones, thinking to get a cheap 2nd phone to add and use the Uber app.
The cell phone I wanted, they did not have the activation card for, so I decided, this can wait....
Home...unpacked the car...
Showered and dressed...
And back in the car to pick up HLB, and bring him to the house.
Merry was ready when we arrived, and it was far too early.  Both he and I had factored in a cushion to allow for Merry always not getting ready on time and being late... and here it was about 17:00 and the demo he (and She) were doing was not due to start to start til 19:30, and the place was 14 miles away, so maybe 30 to, worst case, 45 minutes.
SO we sat around....
HLB and Stitch did all the talking; Merry and I did not have to say a word,  tho' Merry had quite a bit to say when their conversation steered to 'boats'.
On our way, about 1825
Arrived there...a little bit haphazardly, as the 'event' listing which we were going by had '455' as the street number, should have been '1455'.   
But we were still earlier enough to pull into the 7-11, across the street, where HLB was going to extra twenty bucks from the ATM to give us for gas and the ride, in general, but his debit cards did not work, he said.
Wish us luck ever getting THAT twenty bucks.
I took him and Merry across the street, got 'em inside the studio, and around 19:45 excused myself...
Went back to the car, pulled it around to the back of the complex to the parking lot,  got kind of comfortable and dozed from about eight to ten.
I woke up, found a bush to hide behind, and pee,  and then played scrabble on my tablet, until Merry called me, ready to go, around 22:45.
I swung around front, got the two of them in the car, and off we went.
We dropped HLB off at home,  then  decided to stop for a late dinner at the same Spires that we stopped at after the last time we dropped HLB off.
We decided,  there won't be a third time. 
First time, service was poor, food just okay.
Second time, service was good, food was bad-fair-okay, and the coffee was bitter.


HslS 1158
HslO  1314
HslFun1159
HslFun/Her/from me  671
Hr UN 448
Her DO? H since  N/670
D s l CI  141

No comments:

Post a Comment