Wednesday, April 8, 2015

4.07 Diary, Tuesday

6:34, left work.
7:15, home.

Even though Stitch was home, on vacation, and awake,  doing I-don't-know-what in his bedroom, I still got to let Donna out, and feed three cats and three dogs.
Then I prepped my DM, reheating chicken and rice from the previous night...
And ate in the bedroom, next to Merry, while watching "The Following".
Then I found the last 45 minutes of "Die Hard with a Vengeance" on some movie channel, and watched that...
0930 to sleep.

12:30  up  P & S

17:15 UP....  
  Toilet, shower, dry, dress.... moved my car from the street to the driveway...  alka seltzer,  Pill,  Toilet again... prepped coffee...  forgot to pack pretzels to snack on...  kissed Her good-bye...

Car 1837.
Rain, as soon as I got on the 711 ....
Rain stopped, but crappy traffic from the 51 interchange into the 102...  
At work   19:50.

Not a busy night at work, but the new-ish guy that's now my partner on every one of my shifts reverted to making several rookie mistakes that complicated my work.   
And, a rare night in that, as soon as our Reservations Dept closed shop (22:00) I got back to back to back reservations calls to deal with, because this partner still has not had training in taking them.

H s l S  918
H s l O 1071
H s l F 919
H s HER/F  431
HR UN  208
Her DO/Hr since  N/430
Day s l C  132

No comments:

Post a Comment