Sunday, December 6, 2015

Dec 4th, Friday, diary

41 days, My accident
21 day, Her accident

Merry home, we watched "Gotham" together...
  sleep  00:55

UP p and snack  03:00
09:30 up.
Talking and reading, and I started texting MT, whom I had not spoken to in months...and we set up a date for CAH at our house in 8 days...
I lost a contact lens out of my eye that morning, which left me down to a single one, not even a pair.
Time to make an appointment..
And I did.... 
Showered dressed, in car 13:35 with Her.
 Stop at a bank, to get my payday money out...
To Walmart, where I did the eye exam thing, while She did some shopping for non perishables.
 The Doc gave me a trial pair to where, along with a second pair to try to see which I like better....
From there, to HB, to pick up Babyman to bring him home for the weekend...
With a stop at Kaiser in HB to get his meds refilled... a whole new magilla, because his medical has expired...
Headed home, with a stop at Winco...
and home  18:30
Watched the day's  TRMS
Dinner... homemade chile on rice, with chips.
Watched  TNR 3: 1
sleep  22:00   

No comments:

Post a Comment