Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Dec 7th, Monday, Diary

44 days, My accident
5 weeks exactly, ankle in boot
24 day, Her accident

00:40 started on The Newsroom 3:5
01:20 the program reboot was finished; I was allowed to log in.
01:35 started TNR 3:6
02:45  started  TNR 1:1 
03:55  started TNR 1:2
04:55 started TNR 1:3
 and called Her, to ask Her to get up , and come get me early as I forsaw I need to return to work early new, as our two newest dispatchers would be in charge of the room, and I was gonna want to get a jump on diving into the shit storm.
05:15 my morning relief dispatcher, DM, sent me a text, "OMW".
  He was supposed to (scheduled to) be here at 05:00.  But he was leaving his house at 0515, and he lives as far away from the office as I do.   Turns out, as he told me later, that he has an alarm on his phone set for everyday EXCEPT Monday....
 05:45 Merry arrived.  DM was not here yet.
  05:55 DM arrived.
06:10 in car with Merry, heading home 
06:45 home   ...undressed, boot off...
Fed the cats....  Stitch was home, on vacation from work all this week, so we left the rousing and feeding of Donna Dawg to him, once he got up...
MDM, the last of the POT ROAST and t-chips...
In the bedroom,  with nothing to watch on the DVR except "Ash vs Evil Dead" .   
   Well, not true. MANY movies on the DVR.  I meant, nothing left of the various and numerous episodic shows I record, during the week.
7:40  sleep.
9:30  Up to p.
Awake 14:30, when She was telling me, She was off to kidnap #2 from LMBH and take him 'out' for awhile.
UP 15:30 to pee, saw  Stitch napping on his bed.
Back to bed, joined by Donna.
Up 17:00,   pill and alka seltzer and toilet...noticed that NO-body was home... in the shower,  heard the front door open, and Sunshine yelled out, "Shilo, where are you?!"
"Shower!..."
And dressed.....  made iced coffee... boot on.
17:50 Car with Merry and Stitch
18:43  At work.

'It' wasn't bad. It could have been better, but it was not bad.   
'They' may have farmed a bit too much, in other words, outsourced some rides that we could have done...  but I did not hear chauffeurs complain about being told, they were done, earlier than usual, so it seemed okay.

Then a quiet night...

Merri called and asked me to call Her back when I was alone.
I did.
She asked, "Did you masturbate ...<recently>..?"
"Uh, no, and why do you ask...?"
"I found a used condom..."

Well, the last time I masturbated was...  I don't know for sure, a long time ago...and I don't use condoms when I do, or rather, when I did.  Or at least, not in THIS house.  I MAY have, when I lived alone in the valley,  I don't remember for sure, yay or nay, so I won't say, I've NEVER used condoms whilst masturbating... I will say, if I have, it was a LONG time ago.

moving on.......



No comments:

Post a Comment