Monday, December 14, 2015

December 11th, Friday, Diary

48 days, My accident
28 day, Her Accident

Watched "Die Hard with a Vengeance"  movie
Watched "TNR"  3:1
 03:30  trying to go to sleep

Up and down, awake and asleep

14:00 up...toilet... alka seltzer
16:00 up..toilet...vomit... alka seltzer
  coffee...
Merry had left with Stitch to go to Her monthly appointment (10:00) and were still out, 
She called me to tell me the car had a flat tire in the parking lot of Von's...  once finished shopping, She called AAA to come change it, and put the spare/doughnut on.
They returned home about 16:00 with groceries to put away.
My notes that I keep from which I later compose this diary now show:  "msnbl 4-7"  and I have not a clue, right now, what this means.
Watched TNR 3:2 and 3:3
Dinner:  pot roast and toast.
Watched "Unforgettable"
Watched TNR 3:4 and 3:5..............................  00:00



No comments:

Post a Comment