Sunday, December 20, 2015

December 17 Thursday Diary

54 days My accident
34 days Her accident

00:00 up for ice cream
05:00 up to pee
09:00 up... doing dishes... made coffee... fed cats... 
Merry out with Babyman for his appointments..
I started watching Tuesday's Rep debate while going through mail and coupons...
Watched TRMS from Wednesday, and AHS, and Scorpion...
Merry called, said they were heading home ..
I got dressed, started laundry...
Got in the car with them   17:29,  and dropped him in HB  18:19.
We got a mile awhile, and had to turn around and go back and hand over $20 that Merry's PBS HAD TO HAVE RIGHT AWAY  (jeez ..us) then headed home...arrived  19:20
Rob had put my laundry in the dryer...got it out, folded it...I just had to put it away.
Watched TRMS (Thursday).
Dinner...  Pulled pork on tortillas...
Watched the Fargo finale...
TBBT  winter finale
Lost in Pieces winter finale
Elementary winter finale
23:00 to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment