Monday, December 28, 2015

December 27th, Sunday, Diary

64 days, My accident
44 day, Her accident

00:00 up to pee, and have my first piece of the pies that She made, last Thursday.
03:00 up, pee
06:30 up, pee and poop
09:30 UP
  poop ... laundry in...  noticed I was missing a right c-lens, and remembered that I still had the other lens from the trial pair I was given.... so popped that in.
 Merry, awake...
In chair  ... reading Sunday's papers while
watching TNR 3:4  then  poop
watched TNR 3:5  then pooped
Put laundry away ...
watched TNR 3:6 .. then pooped
Showered... dressed... packed...   
  ...pooped...
car  14:30 with Merry and Stitch.
used Cahuenga off the 101, with Merry saying emphaticially, 'never again'...
At work 15:17;.
We had brought a piece of pie for my usual partner, KW...
but KW was out, off, a floating holiday from last Thanksgiving, just like the one I used to be off last Tuesday...
So, pie in kitchen fridge...
Work:   
 Sunday,   57 rides so far for the day
 Monday   47 rides for the day.
SO, not much actual work. 

Watched TNR 1: 1
Then started "The Hateful 8"   around  22:30   

No comments:

Post a Comment