Monday, December 14, 2015

December 13th, Sunday, Diary

50 days, My accident
30 day, Her accident

Watched  TNR  1:9 (end of season 1)
I watched the last hour or so of "The Mummy--Tomb of the Dragon Emperor".
And tried to sleep, and it did not go well.
Could not get comfortable, up and down many times.

She got up, and I found out later, left the house 12:30 or so, to go get the flattened tire fixed.
She sent me a text saying, "I'm going to be waiting several hours, don't expect to be at work before 19:00"
Oops.
I let people at work know that I'd be a couple/few hours behind schedule...
Got up at 16:30...
Got ready to take a schedule as She called, asking if I could find Her ATM card, possibly in Her pants pocket.
Yep.
I read Her the number, and continued getting ready for a shower, and Stitch called, saying, they were on the way home.
I finally got in the shower...
And dressed....  and booted...and packed....
They arrived home 17:17, 
And we three were in the car 17:26 heading to the office.
Rain... miserable traffic.... 
At work 18:41, IN 18:43.
I had to scramble to begin morning set up,as I thought someone here would have thought to deal with the very early rides, but they did not, so I was, well, scrambling.
Fortunately the night work had been dealt out, so I did not have to keep my eye on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment