Saturday, March 5, 2016

02 March, Wednesday, Diary

at work
SO, about midnight, this woman calls, looking for a REP for an airport  departure in Atlanta for (the director of Boyz in the Hood)..at 07:15.   4 hours from now.  Would not take 'no' until I tried.
So, I tried.   Two car companies and two national rep companties. NO. The end.  Jeez.

Rather uneventful night thereafter.
But, I did not watch any 'tv'.
Out 7:51 and headed over to catch the train.
I had to buy a 'TAP' card, and load one trip on it...easy enough....on the train.
Had to change at the 7th St Metro...and got on the wrong train.
However, both the train I boarded AND the train I wanted to be on had as their first stop, Pico station, so I got off at Pico, and waited 5  minutes for my train.
Pulled into DelAmo at 905, where Merry was waiting for me, and home by 09:20.
I fed the cats, while She prepped MDM...chili and chips.
In BR1, we watched TRMS from Monday
1045 sleep.

Awake 1630
Watched "Guardians of the Galaxy" (Sunday)
 "Comic Book Men"  (Sunday)
TRMS (tonight's)
'It' came up, and we ...had sex... to Her satisfaction...
We watched 'Elementary'  (last Thursday)
Dinner...pork chops and rice...
Watched "Criminal Minds" 'live' while SUV was recorded...
22:00 sleep.


It's been a LONG time since I got THIS drunk.
Maybe, the last time was my wedding night....?

No comments:

Post a Comment