Tuesday, March 15, 2016

14 March, Monday Diary

..at work...
Watched "The Circus..."...  
And read a bunch of newspapers left for me from Saturday:  The LA Times, The New York Times, The WSJ.
6:20 Out, and in the rain, walked to the H&H train stop.
Okay, it wasn't still raining, but the streets and sidewalk were wet from having recently rained.
6:31  Three levels down, waiting for the Red.
07:00 Called Merry from Pico, saying, I should arrive DA in 30 minutes.  
She said, "Didn't you get my text, I'm taking Stitch to work because of the rain."
Well, no I was underground.
The text She sent arrived on my phone at 7:04.
The train pulled in at 7:34. She was waiting.
Car 7:36, home 7:45.
Fed all the animals.
She heated up MDM for me, chicken and wild rice...and a GF English Muffin.
In BR1, we watched  what I think is the Series Finale of CSI Cyber.
9:15 sleep
1150 UP to pee, and snack: chocolate squares.
16:00 kinda awake.
17:30 UP
 Alka seltzer, pill,  toilet...showered...dressed... reset the clock (ahead an hour) in the bathroom...   
Ready to go
18:22 in car with Merry and Babyman
Easy peasy on the freeway most of the way
19:07 at work.
And another one bites the dust: I had seen on my work email on my phone, that some rez agent had been 'let go' today.   
Not much to deal with at work..... 

Here's a 'new' website I am really intrigued by:
  www.thedaregames.com
  I am now a registered user.  



2 comments: