Sunday, March 13, 2016

09 March, Wednesday Diary

at work:
 Watched The Newsroom 3:6  then 1:3, 4, 5, 6
Out 7:41, and walked to the Metro stop.
Arrived DA station at 0900.
Merry was at CoH with Babyman...
So I called Lyft to come in get me. 
Arrived in 10 minutes, home at 9:30.
A fine ride, until we almost both died,  when he pulled all the way to the right, preparing to make a u-turn to put me in front of my house and he didn't look to see the big SUV coming on his left...
Close but no collision.
Stitch was home, called in sick.
I fed the cats and prepped MDM... pork and tortillas... while reading some more of the paper....
10:30 sleep.

14:39 up...pee and snack...
17:45 UP.
  P, snack on chips... pill...took contact lenses out...  
Watched TRMS
 Then the Demo Debate.
  Merry and Babyman home... 1945... 
 We talked...
 The kitchen was running very slow...I worked on fixing it.
Back in bedroom watched  "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Comic Book Men" from Sunday.
Dinner... chicken and rice.
Back to sleep, 2130.





No comments:

Post a Comment