Sunday, March 27, 2016

26 March, Saturday, Diary

awake asleep awake.....until
05:00 took some ibuprofin..
...sleeping....
up to pee  1100, 1300
Stitch woke me 1525 with a message from Merry: "You gonna get up and go to the bank or not?"
Clueless about the time, I looked at the clock...got up..went to the toilet....dressed...
And followed an annoyed or angry or both -- Merry to the car.
With very few words, if any, we drove down to a branch of my bank to get the funds from my paycheck out.
Turns out the BIG ATM says I was over my daily/monthly cash limit with the amt I wanted, so I had to go to a walk up teller.
Which still didn't take all that long, and when I got back to the car, Merry did not question the time.
We returned quickly home, as Merry had an urgent need to get to the toilet, and I also has need, tho somewhat less urgent.
She asked if I was going shopping with Her; I said yes.

We returned to the car...
We started at Wlmrt, where I turned in a prescription while She began shopping....  
We checked out, went to the car, and drove down to the street to Winco.
Shopped a bunch, went across the street to a 76 gas and filled up; then drove on to Von's....where she deposited the cash I had in a WF atm, and we shopped some more...then headed home.
Stitch came out to help unload the car.
Then we put it all away....
I sat in the living room chair, while she sat at the desk computer.
In time dinner was served... pork chops n rice....  and I took a pro biotic.
Around 2150 I started on taxes.
Which actually took...well, no time at all.
I watched The Newsroom on a tablet, while 
 doing taxes, updating a word list, and since I got this laptop decently working,  updating diary entries....
**the Newsroom 1: 7,8,  halfway through 9  as of midnight...





#1 in a series of 13:


No comments:

Post a Comment