Wednesday, March 9, 2016

08 March Tuesday Diary

at work:
 Quiet enough... watched TNR 3: 1, 2, 3 
 Had to skate early, so that Merry could pick me up, and get home in time to take Babyman to CoH for 8:00 apptment....so I called Her at 04:15
And I was out at 4:59, leaving the Room in the hands of my rookie associate, waiting for the Morning Guy to arrive... even though I told him several times the day before to 'be on time, I'm leaving at 05).
5:01 in car
5:34 home.
Fed the cats.
Put together MDM  left over beefstew, which at this point was just potatoes in the gravy; leftover sweet potatoes, peanut butter on toasted tortillas, and t-chips.
Watched TRMS from Monday.
Then got up to feed the dogs...as Merry said, "Good bye" leaving with Babyman
Back to sleep 730ish.
14:30 up... pee,  snack on an apple
back to sleep.
I heard Merry come in around 17:00 and get on the bed.
17:30 alarm  and up....
Shower, dressed  etc.
18:07 in car
19:13 at work.
19:17 In.
More than usual night work, so lots of drivers out, and later...checking in.
Not much morning work to fix or adjust.
Somebody missing in the reservations room so we in dispatch got Overflow calls which KW handled.... 
That and the night work kept 'us' busy through midnight...



No comments:

Post a Comment