Sunday, March 27, 2016

25 March, Friday Diary

02:00  awake..to pee,  and snack, peanut butter from the jar
still awake  04:00 toilet
5:00 asleep?   
9:00 up to feed Donna
12:00 COFFEE
IN living room chair
Discussing payday and bills
She asked ..nicely for me to been over a dining room chair...
I did, she took down my shorts, and applied 15 swats of the medium church paddle..
Alka seltzer...
Nap   1500 to 17:30
We discussed...and agreed..changed mind about going to 'the' party at Threshold
I scooped the litter box...took my pill.
Showered n dressed.... 
watched TRMS
watched Gotham from Monday...
dinner.... Muffin, with cheese, ham, eggs...and t-chips...
Watched Criminal Minds BB (from Wednesday)
watched Law n Order SVU (from Wednesday)
Watched Agents of Shield (from Tuesday)
Watched Scorpion (from Monday)
Ice cream to eat
00:30 to sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment