Monday, March 28, 2016

27 March, Easter Sunday Diary

Finished TNR 1:9.
 Ate an apple..
went to BR1....Merry had napped was just waking up, offered me half of the ice cream bar She was eating...
Asleep a bit, then awake..
She was watching "Bicentennial Man" and I watched the last third.
Trying to sleep, not doing well....

UP  13:45
Alka seltzer, fed cats... packed...
Showered ...dressed....
She told me She was not feeling well...and asked if I was willing to just.... drive myself...
Sure.  
I haven't driven a car since....Oct 24th or so.
Toilet ..again...
She and I were both having THAT problem.

Car 14:57
Work 15:50
IN 15:53

Easter Sunday.
76 rides for Sunday, not quite 100 for Monday.
Slow n easy.
At 18:00 an alarm went off on my phone, and at the same time Merry called to remind me to 'take your pill'.

Munching on carrots...pretzels...an apple.
Caught up on email....
On Tumblr...   on  daregames....  etc
23:30 started on  TNR 1:10.



# 2 in the series:

No comments:

Post a Comment