Wednesday, March 2, 2016

01 March, Tuesday Diary

At work, what a difference from Sunday night......
Watched  The Newsroom 2: 2,3,7,8,9.
Starting at 0530, tried to call Merry...twice...voicemail. Tried to call Stitch..twice...voice mail.
Gave up.
She called back when She heard the alarm from Her phone. The phone had been under Her pillow.
6:25 Out
6:26 in car with Her,  in a crappy mood what with the conversation the night before, and the futility in calling Her this morning,  and just ... in general.
7:11 Home.
Fed the dogs with almost the last of the dry food.
Split up the last can of cat food among the three very loud recipients.
Merry fixed MDM:  fried (poached, I think She said) egg on gluten-free toast..with provolone cheese...  I added some chips, and went to BR1 to eat
Without watching tv.
I ate, I went to sleep....  07:45

UP 10:30, pee.... snack on peanut butter, then ice cream.
13:30 up to pee again.
1600 kind of awake
1730 alarm
1745 up.
Only Stitch in the house, no side of Merry or Babyman.
I saw that She had been shopping, including a new box of cat food cans.... the Noisy Trio was satisfied for the moment.
Merry walked in, from more shopping, which included the renewal of my anti-D prescription from Wmart.   

We had an ugly argument, when She said She acquired something or other  (ginger ale, maybe) "for you."
That bugged me. It wasn't just for me. I'm not the only person in the house who drinks it. And I said so, probably in a nasty voice.
The cat food IS just for the cats.
The dog food IS just for the dogs.   
  That prescription IS just for me. I thank Her for that.
But the ginger ale is not JUST for me, so don't say it like it is.
The Girl Scout gluten free cookies ARE for me.  Thank you for that, Merry.

So
18:20 in car.
   Some kinda problem on the 710.  An RV was on fire?  
19:22 at work..19:25 in.
NOt much different tonight from last night.
Typical rush of last minute calls for tomorrow morning...coming in between 1930 and 2100.  

The cleaning guy in for the 2nd night in a row.
He skipped Sunday, because it was so busy around the office.
So he was here last night and again tonight.
Only matters, because I have to get up to let him sweep past my desk, and again to mop.

I told Merry, I'm gonna try ... if I'm wake enough ... to take the train home, Wednesday morning.  Tho, I had to get $2.75 from Her as I have a single dollar in my wallet, with no idea if the ATM would accept it.  
I bought e-cig filters earlier in the week...but I still haven't had to open the pack.  I'm speculating the filter I'm using will 'run out', after midnight ..Wednesday... but, just a guess. 

Six full days, bootless.



Now, it makes perfect sense.



No comments:

Post a Comment