Tuesday, March 8, 2016

07 March, Monday Diary

at work
Watched "The Circus"
My associate arrived 01:00...
Hell broke loose around 01:30 with a fucked up order in London...client looking for car  on an order that was inadvertently cancelled ...by my associate....15 minutes prior...
Meanwhile someone wanting to change a car in Miami 
(at 4:30 local time) that was scheduled for 5:00 and NOT get charged for it...fat chance. 
Rain started here about 06:10.
And I was gonna leave around 06:30 and walk three blocks to the train station.
Which I did.
Fortunately I had my hoodie, so only THAT got wet.
On board the Red, 6:45.
I connected to the Blue, and even got on the right train, but due to some kinda delay, we were late pulling out of the station.
I called Merry at 7:40, told Her,  should arrive in about 20 minutes.
I got off the train and walked downstairs, off the platform, at 8:01.
It was very windy ...against my wet jacket...and cold.
She pulled in to the parking lot at 8:14.
FML!

With me seething, we went home  in silence.
Plus, I had to pee really badly.
But SHE still had to stop for a gallon of Milk for Babyman.

Home...I quickly urinated...and fed the cats.
She prepped MDM ....leftover baked chicken and sweet potatoes and stuffing....
I sat at the living room table and ate while reading part of Sunday's paper.
Then I went to bed....09:00

Up 14:30 to pee... and snack on a few cookies..
Back to bed...trying to sleep....off and on...
17:30 alarm...17:45 up 
Shower n dressed n ready.
18:19 in car, just Merry n me.
We talked a little about the party She attended the previous night which I really just don't want to hear any more about...and the 'incident' this morning... 
I forgave Her, and She agreed She would try to avoid 'doing that' again.

19:01 at work
19:07 'in' 
A very quiet night.  
NOt much to 'watch' for the night.
Nothing to figure out for the morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment