Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Dec 05 Tuesday Diary

OTC 0028 to 05:34
Car 540 to 625
My left eye had been killing me, so I immediately took out my contacts, and saw how bright red my left eye was. 
Fed animals. 
Changed into pj's.
MDM   stuffing n lunchables.
Bed 0800
Merry ...sound asleep (I think she went to bed at 0400)
Up two or three times to pee
16:00 up
Checked mail.  (ooh new socks!)
Requested that Merry hurry to the market for whatever she needed PLUS eyedrops for me.
She did, and returned, and I started 'dropping' my eye.
In time, much better.
Coffee.
We talked about CredOne, and LB Water, and SCE
I showered dressed packed
Kissed her good bye
Car 17:23
and OMG   at the office 19:59.
I think that's my record for longest commute yuet
IN 2007 to 23:59
Both Denny and Avik here, so  quiet and uneventful

Merry knew I took some selfies in my underwear, and wanted to know why she didn't get to see them, so here:





1 comment: