Friday, December 29, 2017

THUR dec 28th diary

OTC 0028 to 0546
  on a dreadfully slow night
car 558
home 639
Fed animals
MDM   pulled pork with Xmas ham
Bed 815
Up to pee 12ish
Sunshine came in to room  1500 ish, said that Donna was lapping out of Daddy's coffee cup. Donna doesn't like coffee, and I suggested it was an extra ingredient.
Sunshine said, Daddy doesn't do that; I said, I've seen him add that ingredient.
SO as I was getting up at 1630, and Daddy came in, I heard Sunshine yelling at Daddy about it, AND she snitched on me, telling him that "Shilo has soon you put it in the cup."
Just what I needed.
And I told Sunshine , that was NOT just what I needed.
Shower dressed packed,  kissed her goodbye.
Stitch was talking to me just ... as usual.
car 1724   stopped for gas   office 1841
IN 1900 to 00:00
REALLY slow and quiet still



No comments:

Post a Comment