Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Tuesday Diary Dec 19th

OTC 0028 to 0547
Watched The West Wing 2:2-6
Car 5:55 home 6:41
Fed animals
Pulled laundry out of dryer, put it away
Woke up Merry
Checked email while she took a shower and got ready
Car 0820
Off to an appt with Neurologist.
Dr Niko was just about right on time, did not keep us waiting in room long at all.
She asked about the med I'm on, and I mentioned a few annoying but not terrible side effects.
We talked about the sleep studies I went through.
In  her estimation, this might not be narcolepsy as I've believed for years, but sleep apnea.  So we'll try another sleep study with a CPAP.
Left there, to Walmart.
Checked to see if my contacts were in yet.  (not yet, but due in today, later), while Merry acquired crock pot liners and a new blanket to give to Stitch so he would desist from grabbing ours.
Stopped at Ch. to deposit check from Dad.
Then Staples.  
Home 11:20.
Just too late for what I had in mind earlier... filming one piece of "the 12 Days of Christmas" video.
Shoot.
Merry heated up tortillas with cheese and pastrami for me.
Bed 11:45
Trouble sleeping.
Checked in with Denny at work, to make sure that it was he and Avik there for the night, and it would be okay if I came in late.
IT was okay
Alarm set for 19:30 but got up 1900 when I had to pee, again.
Saw a missed call from Walmart, voicemail confirmed my new contacts were in.
Showered dressed packed  selfies, kissed... I think it was Sunshine... goodbye.
Car 1955  office 2039. Wish it was always that easy a drive
Left my badge at home. Had to call upstairs: Avik came down and let me in.
Tuesday final count 54,  Wednesday starting 49. Whee.
OTC 20:51 to 23:59.

Screen caps from our video made on Sunday can be found here:
Video screen caps

Selfies taken while dressing:



No comments:

Post a Comment