Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Dec 12th Tuesday Diary

OTC 00:28 to 05:43
Car 552  home 6:41
Fed animals
Woke up M at her request, but she told me, she'd be taking her med later.
Sometime later, she commented that she thought I was in a really good mood...or looking for something special...
but no... just waiting and hoping she'd read my blog entry so we could 'talk about it'
Changed to pajamas
Dinner  chili and lunchables
Bed ...0800
up 3 x ?
Took hits off pepto bismol bottle twice
Once during that time, DID talk to Merry about THAT blog entry, and she said, when/if I'm in the mood, I should come up to her and kiss her on the cheek.
Alarm 16:20 
No mood to get up.
Eventually she came to bedroom for nap
Up 1735
Shower dress  toilet  prep n pack
Kissed her good bye
Car 18:25  office 19:50
OTC 19:56 to 23:59
A small amount of drama, with zigging and zagging to cover rides, but no big deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment