Friday, December 1, 2017

Nov 30 Wed Diary

OTC 0028 to 0540
Car 548 to 640
Upstairs
Fed animals
Fetched S' checkbook to write a rent check
Went into bedroom to get an envelope
As I closed the door, Merry woke up and yelled, "Shilo!"
Which annoyed me, because I really dislike being yelled at when we're not in the same room.
I had a bit of attitude when I came back in and snapped, "WHAT?"
"Dinner is chicken in the fridge.."
"You made me come back for THAT?"
I mention it because this incident has become a bit of a 'thing'.
Back in car...
To PO on Pacific, dropped envelope in mailbox in front of PO
returned home  700
When in to bedroom to change to pajamas.
I was standing near the doorway, when Merry got up, trying to get past me and SNAPPED "Get out of the way!"
So  dinner   chicken n rice, took pill, watched  "Brooklyn 99"
Bed 0800
Awake once or twice.
Alarm 1630 up 1640
Showered dressed  took pill
Packed
Kissed M good bye
Car 1720
stopped for filters
Office pl 1914
In 1920 to 2359
Night had some rough spots as I was working with the least of the guys here.
So I had to monitor the night work, while setting up the next day's pm work.
And when chauffeurs came in that he likes to talk to, he talks a lot and he talks lot.
I actually put a finger in one ear to block the noise
I could complain, but I work with him only on Thursday nights, so maybe I can learn to grit my teeth and deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment