Wednesday, December 27, 2017

tuesday Dec 26 Diary

s o   s l o w  at work.

Gotta enjoy it. IT'll get berserk real soon.  Award season happens about a week after the 1st.

OTK 0028 to 0556
Car 605  home 6:48
Fed the cat n dog
MDM  Xmas ham,n chips.
8:15 to bed. Merry was kinda awake
Awake 12;30 to pee.
Shortly thereafter to vomit.
No food was in my stomach (coming out.) Not sure what upset me.
Sleeping and awake and dozing.
Checked with the office, totally no big deal if I came in late, so I reset my alarm for later...
And forgot to tell Merry about it.
Who called me around 1800 to check in, and after I told her what was going on, she said, "I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF..."
I really did not like the tone of voice, and wanted to tell her where she could stuff the appreciation, but I wanted more to go back to sleep, which I did.

Up 19:30
Shower dressed packed.
Kissed her goodbye.   Said "Later" to her, which, apparently is kind of a hot button for her. 
Car 2025    
Office 21;13
OTC 2120 to 2359
Tuesday final: 47 rides,   Wednesday start 35 of which 20 are for SUVS



No comments:

Post a Comment