Monday, December 11, 2017

Sat dec 09 diary

up 815
Alka/s  pills coffee
Had plans to go to a sale at the DG dungeon, but Merry announced she was sick
Fooled around with other stuff
Went back to bed for a long nap
Merry went out...
  and when she  came back she said she DID go to the sale at DG, and met her boyfriend there.

We were also thinking about going to a munch in HB, but I wasn't in to it.
Or going to the party we talked about
Or doing any filming.

Watched 3 eps of Major Crimes
dinner  chicken
2 eps of Good Doctor
Bed 2345

1 comment:

  1. Stitch spent more time with the boyfriend than I did. He came in, gave me a hug, and left.

    You were asleep, and you had already indicated that you were in a rotten mood, and I had to drive Stitch to see his son, so I took a detour.

    ReplyDelete