Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Monday dec 11 Diary

Slept until 1400

Up showered dressed

Out in car with Merry, to take her to Dr B re a UTI.
She was in for awhile, as they analyzed her pee while she was there, and called in a prescription.

Then to Walmart, to pick up many prescriptions and for me to order new contact lenses
We were there a while, waiting for the prescription just called in to be prepped.

I wanted to go to Office D on the way home, but I missed it by going south on Cherry to Willow, and turning west.  It was four blocks behind me.
Sunshine said she could go there if I told her what I wanted.  We'll see if this really happens.

Home for toilet and to pack and change shoes.
And kiss good bye
Rolling to work 17:31  arrived 19:10
OTC 19:16 to  23;59

Amgen BOD meeting...   9 cars sitting around at Amgen from 1830 til they started moving at 2130...
what a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment