Monday, February 15, 2016

14 February, Sunday Diary (112)

01:30 up to pee, get some chocolate squares...
04:45 awake, trying to go back to sleep, not doing it very well.
I was snuggling up to Merry.  She was topless, with red stretch panties. 
I pulled her left hand back to my crotch to let her know what was happening there.
She turned over, and uh, went down on it briefly, then lay back flat, and I got up and took hers down, and licked briefly between her legs...that's all she allowed, before pulling me up, in a hurry.
I pulled my briefs down, off one leg and mounted her.
The ol in out in out lasted...  10 minutes?  15...?
And I heard her moans of ...pleasure and climax, then had my own.
I got off her, and she jumped up to go sit on the porto potty.

Sleep was still not happening, so we got coffee.
And watched "The Newsroom  1:3, 4, 5."
Took some alka seltzer.
She made french toast for the other two, cinnamon gluten-free toast for me.
I tried to go back to sleep 1145.
Got up 1215,  to throw up and poop.
Stomach kinda settled, kinda dozed until 13:45.
And up...   toilet a few more times...showered, dressed... made coffee to go...

Car with Merry and Babyman,  1:30
At work 15:30,  'in' 15:36.

Not muchuva Sunday,  88 rides,  but 15 of them on the PM side devoted to Clive Davis' annual Grammy party.
117 Rides for Monday, some 20 going to the Grammy's.

It's so hard to get good help.
Concierge at the one major hotel we do work for called, at 1845, asking,"Can we get a car and driver at  2045?'
'Sure,' and I connected her to a res agent.
The order appeared on my screen for 20:00.
Surprised, I called her back.  "8 o'clock?"
"No,' she said, "8:45".
"Okay," I said, and fixed it, cursing at the idiot under my breath.

Ooh. Found this on Tumblr.  






No comments:

Post a Comment