Saturday, February 27, 2016

24 February, Wednesday Diary, (122)

Even with my helper, this was a nasty night.
 Odd reservations calls... 
NY dispatch was non-op, due to lack of internet...
 Our morning, generally fucked up because of this account we have with Edison....
 ...just,  grr. 
Managed to watch "The Newsroom"  1:10, and 2:1, and really didn't watch much of either.
Called Merry 0700ish...  
She got up to her ass in alligators in traffic.
Out 8:59
Merry arrived and in car 9:19
Home 10:08
Fed cats...scooped...
MDM  Chickn n cheese a dillas...and chips.
Watched TRMS (Tues).
We had  ...intercourse.
I came.  Later, she told me, she did not . Very unusual.
Sleep   11:30 to 14:00
She left to take Babyman to an appointment at CoH.
Awake to pee
Sleep 14:30 to 18:00
She brought Babyman back to house, then left to pick up HLB, take him to a Munch in Pasadena...take him back home, then return home
I watched TRMS...
 Fumbled around for half an hour.
Went back to sleep   19;30.







I spent a year in London.  I couldn't find this t-shirt.

I'll add this here, ONLY because Merry is familiar with the artist:

1 comment: