Saturday, February 27, 2016

27 FEbruary, Saturday, Diary (no boot)

00:05  up to pee, and snack
03:00  up to pee
06:00 awake ?
07:45 awake...
 and  well  sexual intercourse.
  I stopped when it appeared she had a couple of good ones.
She almost immediately put on her mask, to go to sleep.
UP...
fed 'em all, heated up old coffee
changed to outside clothes.
Stitch was getting ready also.
We both went outside...him to start cleaning up the mess I made yesterday, me to start on a new mess.
I finished whipping the outer yard.
I started trimming down the Sticky bushes...not roses....  red blooms ..very thorny...name starts with a B? ...total of  three bushes, two of them small, one BIG ..whose thorny branches grow over the sidewalk....
She came out.. and started directing how she wanted the remnants of the white picket fence during that last slamming wind storm ...put away.
So Stitch and I did that.
She went in.
I finished bush trimming.
Stitch helped me with the clean up.
I helped him move some sections of fence to the particular side of the house that Merry wanted it.
11:00 I went in and collapsed in a chair.
12:30 finally was able to get up and shower and dress.
   Began starting and restarting my up to now long unused laptop...
Eventually we went into the bedroom.
She was very unhappy about something that happened a couple weeks ago... when I spoke badly to her ...and something happened to remind her of it....so she was so upset she couldn't talk about it, so she sent me texts about it.
I offered her 'something to help her feel better, but I couldn't say it directly myself'
She figured it out, and sat on the bed, upright, legs extended, holding the pink studdy paddle, and 'invited me over her lap.
I went...she took down the grey tight tights I wore, and she applied a number of good strokes to each cheek.

We watched "Suits" ... "Criminal Minds"
Got up and dressed and went out, to the 99C store, then the Dollar Tree...returned home...
Watched "Code Black"  and "The Big Bang Theory"...
She went to start dinner.
I watched  "Scorpion"
then went out to the living room..to test my laptop..
Found it so ....COOPERATIVE, than THIS makes FOUR days worth of Diaries that I've input in very little time. 
Wow. ..............(in reference to this laptop...)

Back into BR1
Watched "Comic Book Men"
Dinner:  beef stew and chips.
Watched the finale of "The X Files."
Merry joined me, watched "Life in Pieces".
23:20 A-sleeping.

A long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away:



No comments:

Post a Comment