Wednesday, February 17, 2016

16 February Tuesday Diary (114)

at work:
Rather calm and quiet considered the Grammy's just finished.
First major event/show I've worked the overnight shift on one of the following did NOT happen:
 1. SOme client at some party could not find their driver, or the driver wouldn't answer his phone ...
  2.  Some driver lost his client, had not contact with 'em for hours, did not know what to do.
SO
  watched The NewsRoom  2: 1,2, 7, 8.
Called Merry, 5:20 or so
Morning hell was breaking loose. We had to farm multiple rides, and every farm job generates more phone calls and multiplies the ways for things to go wrong.
So I was not altogether ready to go when She arrived for me.
6:23 out.
6:28 in car,   7:12 home.
Fed the animals....
MDM:  3 pieces o' chicken: thighs; 4 warmed and buttered tortillas, chips.
We watched TRMS from Monday...  as She dozed off.
It ended, I tried to sleep also.  
I acquired one of those spontaneous erections,  the kind that occur without physical or mental stimulation on my part.
She happened to reach over with Her left hand...and 'found' it.
So, we got busy.  
After removal of unnecessary clothing,  She got on me, female superior. I lay still, the way She prefers me to in this position,  and She humped herself.  In a few minutes,  I took Her left breast in my mouth, while squeezing her right breast in my left hand.
She moaned in numerous climaxes, then rolled over for me to get on top.
And pulled down a towel to put under Her buttocks to keep the bed from getting TOO wet.
We got busy.
We, um, both 'got off'.

I tried to go to sleep.
She got up, got herself ready, got Babyman to get up, as he had an 11:00 apptment at H-Kaiser.
They left....
I closed my eyes but my monkey mind would not shut up.
I think I was drifting, when I heard a text on my phone,  one which Merry had sent me, and later said, She did not 'mean' to press 'send'.
...Got up to pee.
I think I got to sleep, just before noon.

Alarm 17:30.
I thought about stalling to 18:00, and then thought, "what's the point."   84 degrees in the bedroom.
I went to the other bedroom, found Her stretched out.  
"Um, whatcha doing?"
"Too hot in the other bedroom," She said.
    Valid point.
Showered, dressed.....
Just two of us went to the car...
  After dropping me, She was going to a Munch to meet up with HLB, among others, and give HLB a ride home at the end of it.
18:10 in car
19:13 at work
19:17 'in'.

Working, mostly, through the night.  
Babysitting the late rides. 
Not much to do for tomorrow, only 79 rides.



Here's today's  "WORD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment