Saturday, February 27, 2016

26 February Friday Diary (no boot)

00:00 up, a touch of diarrhea
04:00 up to pee
7:30 UP
  Fed all...toilet... coffee...n chair...   
then prepping... changed to outdoor clothes....
Whipped the entire inner yard.... 
Then about 1/3 of the outer yard....
In 11:45
With Sunshine...   discussing bill pay and banking...

Up showered and dressed...
Suggestively went, naked, to BR2...and laid face down prone on the bed...
Sunshine came in and applied small hairbrush, paddle, cane, paddle, and tawse to my bottom...
Then took a few pictures.
I moved to BR1 and lay down..still naked... trying to convince Dick to come to attention. If so I would have told Sunshine, who was at the computer desk to 'have Merry' come into the bedroom.
No go.
So, we got dressed, and went to the car.
First, 'my bank' to withdraw my paycheck money.
Then the Von's center, with a WF inside, where she deposited it, while I got an iced coffee...then next door to a BR ..she wanted ice cream.
THen a 7-11 for e-cig filters.   I'm not 'out' but I don't think it'll be long. Better now than on the way to work Sunday.
15:00 home.
Then fun with the dryer,  as Sunshine went out, and suddenly decided to take apart the lint trap.   I brought to her a flashlight, and a Phillips...and after she took it apart, I put it back together.
Inside..
 Watched  "CSI Cyber",  "Major Crimes"  "Rizzoli and Isles"...
took a nap
Dinner...chicken and rice.
Watched "The Muppets...
2145 sleeping..


Yeah, I can see this happening at my house.








No comments:

Post a Comment