Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 3rd, Wednesday, Diary (101 days)

at work
Watched OZ 4:10, 11
Called Merry for a wakeup.
She fell back asleep, and did not get rolling from the house til 5:55.
OUT 6:41.
Car 6:47
I'd dropped at least one hint recently that I was about ready to get back into 'play'
She suggested doing 'something' once we got home... if I was in the mood, and not angry about her being so late.
I said, I'll decide when we get home.
7:34 home.
..Fed the dogs and cats.
She put together MDM (chicken n rice) in a bowl in the microwave, ready to heat up.
She asked, "Can I go back to bed now?"
I said, "I'm thinking, I'll change clothes, and ...meet you in the other bedroom?" ... wanting a bedroom less occupied by, well, cats.
"Sure," she said.
I changed to long sleep top,  briefs, pajama bottom, and went to the other bedroom.
She was ready...wearing her winter coat over her long sleeve footy jammies...   damn, it's been cold in our house this winter.
She pointed at the bed...with the long bath brush in her hand, and said, "FDAU."
I took down, and off, my bottoms and briefs, and got on the bed, face down and ass up.
She stood behind me, and said, "Count."
One swat landed on my left cheek and I moaned, "One..." then another swat on my right cheeks, and I moaned, "Two." 
"No, that's ONE," she corrected.
So, as matching swats landing on each cheek, I counted off, TWO..THREE...FOUR...
  as I winced and grunted in some pain.
She stopped at twenty, and fetched a baby wipe, and wiped down my cheeks, as she likes the color that it brings out on my buttocks.
Then she said, "Count," and applied another fifteen swats to each cheeks.
"Done for now," she said, putting away the brush.
I stretched out, flat, prone face down on the bed, gasping and resting.
She picked up the leather tawse, and applied two strokes to my bottom.
"I didn't want you to forget the taste of leather," she said, chuckling, and put the tawse away.  "Can I go back to bed now?"
"Um, sure,"  I said, getting up to dress, on very weak legs.
She steadied me and grinned. "Got a little subspace going there?"
"A little," I said, smiling.
Once I stabilized myself, and dressed, she went into our bedroom to get under the covers, and I went to the kitchen, to put together MDM.
Then I went to BR1, grabbed the remote, and we watched "TRMS" from Tuesday night.
She fell asleep during.
0900, sleep for me.
10:30 awake, to pee, get some candy.
13:00 awakened by barking dogs, as Merry had been outside, dealing with a car-windshield-replacer.  
  ...So, pee, and warmed up a couple tortillas.
Back to sleep.
17:15 up and moving, while Merry was sound asleep.
I sent a text to DB, to check on my coming schedule.
 He replied that I was working tonight.... and  Sunday night.
Showered...dressed....
Merry got up and dressed....
1815 three of us in car.
1917 At work.
Very quiet night...all the work 'out'.
Some morning add ons that just came in, but easy enough to quickly outsource.
So, I spent most of the evening posting tumblr blogs,  mostly of screen caps taken from our numerous video clips.
And, I read a blog entry that Merry had posted, earlier in the afternoon.
  She wrote, in so many words, that she did not enjoy the morning session, so much as she just wanted to go back to sleep.
 Well....



1 comment:

  1. I also mentioned how much it bothered me that I felt that way. You taking it personally doesn't help matters either. I feel rotten enough that I didn't react in a positive way, and your thinking that it reflected on you has made it worse.

    ReplyDelete