Saturday, February 27, 2016

25 February Thursday Diary (Day 0 no boot)

00:00 up pee   ..snack, peanut butter n potato chips
03:00 awake
05:00 awake
7:50 up fed cats and dogs...unlocked back gate for pool guy...started a pot of coffee.... put a crate of water bottles out...brought newspaper in.
Sat for a bit.
Merry ...up.
We talked.... sorted out bills to pay.
Showered and dressed.
IN car 10:30.
  Dr B  1045 to 1115
Library, looking for tax forms....arrived 1135, but not open til 12
To the Dollar Tree...
Back to the Library...and home,  1230
At table...  with notebook...   
Calling WF about an ATM card
Doing Stitch's taxes...
A snack..
TV Guide
\Newspaper
Stitch home..
   Fed cats...
Had Stitch sign his forms.
Merry and Stitch to HB to Ksr pharmacy for Babyman's med.
I stayed home...watched the Rep Debate
They arrived home 20:00 unsuccessful. Babyman's Ksr coverage was ..expired.
Watched  TRMS  then  SVU
Dinner  Pork ...rice...chips...
Watched Lucifer...
 Sunshine added Teriyaki to the pork, and I used a lot of sauce on my rice...and it went right through me, coming out in liquid form...
I ran to the toilet, Sunshine stripped the sheet and mattress cover and took 'em out to the washer.
.....  We put some quilt on the bed to sleep on,  and
2315  sleep.


This speaks to my personal hatred for mac and cheese.


I think this is what Merry likes about me:


No comments:

Post a Comment